Have Someone Watching Out for Your Best Interests
Medical-Tourism-in-Thailand.COM currently provides optional concierge and destination management services starting from US$350 for our most basic package that includes:
- booking solid reservations at recommended resort accommodations in eastern Bangkok if you choose that option;
- getting you their most favorable rates (50% off rack rates);
- picking you up at the airport with a chauffeur-driven Camry and delivering you safely to your hotel;
- taking you to the hospital for your consultation, evaluation, tests, admission and medical treatment; and
- returning you to the hotel or resort when completed;
- taking you to the hospital again for a post-op check-up; and
- returning you to your hotel when your check-up is completed; plus
- picking you up from your hotel and taking you back to the airport when your visit to Thailand is finished and you return home.
- Examples of situations that require more than our "Basic" package include: a) if you have a lot of luggage; or b) your party is comprised of more than two persons; or c) you need to return to the hospital for post-op attention more than once; or d) you require pickup from the airport by van or Mercedes-Benz.
Our medical escort is highly experienced with multiple cultures, well-traveled, and fluent in written and spoken English and Thai. He or she acts as your contact person on the ground if you need any advice or help with any other matters or need anyone to help contact friends or loved ones back home for any reason. Your concierge can also provide some basic translation services by phone if you find yourself in a situation where no one can speak English. This is useful for situations outside of your hospital visits. Hospital staff are fluent English as well as a multitude of other languages.
Our concierge & medical escort is not a hospital employee and not compensated by any health care facility or professionals. The concierge is on your side. The concierge watches your back and looks out for your best interests, including making sure things go smoothly at the hospital and ensuring that you are well treated as well as fairly and accurately charged for the health care you receive.
Transport to and from the airport is by chauffeur-driven private vehicle. Transport within Bangkok is provided using new taxis at the expense of the concierge herself.
Concierge service is limited and provided on a first-come first-served basis.