Penis Enlargement Surgery | Correction of Hermaphrodite Genitals | Correction of Ambiguous Genitalia | Correction of Abnormal Genitalia | Correction of Deformed Genitalia, Broken Penis & Micro Penis
During the past few decades, Dr Sava V Perovic was frequently cited by leading doctors and organizations worldwide for his research and expertise regarding a wide range of child and adult female genital modification & male genital modification in addition to his wide acclaim for permanent penis enlargement surgery and gender reassignment surgery.
Published below is full list of the surgeries he performed which are now offered by Sava Perovic Foundation.
The professor's exceptional level of expertise in the area of atypical reproductive anatomies and his remarkable work at the University Children's Hospital in Belgrade with disorders of sex development (DSD) and intersex children was widely acknowledged.
The Intersex Society of North America (ISNA) considers his article on "Surgical Treatment of Intersex Disorders" published in the Journal of Pediatric Surgery to be important reading.
Dr Perovic was particularly dedicated towards and expert at finding the most natural solutions to penile dysfunction, penile abnormalities and penile problems such as micro penis, bent penis, penile curvature, penile fracture, epispadias, hypertrophic labia, as well as adult chordee with and without hypospadias using tissue engineering and other advanced techniques and methods of penile reconstructive surgeryto reduce the use of artificial materials.
He considered this one of the key reasons for his phenomenal surgical success rate and minimal rate and the minor nature of complications.
Perovic performed surgery worldwide.
His Foundation continues to offer all types of female genital modification or male genital modification, including penis enlargement surgery, gender reassignment surgery (SRS surgery), both male to female gender transformation change (MtF surgery) or a female to male operation.
Transgender surgery is one of Professor Perovic's many areas of expertise and he has trained the world's leading surgeons and pioneers of sex change transformations by MtF surgery.
There is no need to pay the US$500 to US$6,000 worth of "adminstrative fees" that some USA medical tourists agencies and other medical tourism marketers charge to arrange surgery with Dr Perovic. Contact them directly.
Additional information about Dr Sava Perovic's exceptional expertise is widely available. Here is a partial listing. The surgeries performed by Dr. Sava Perovic include:
- 1) Congenital Anomalies in Children and Adults: Abnormal Genitalia and Deformed Genitalia Correction (Penile Abnormalities | Penile Aberration | Female Genitalia Deformities), including:
- Inguinal, umbilical and other hernias;
- Creation of umbilicus;
- Penile duplication;
- Penile ectopy;
- Duplication of uterus; and
- Male incontinence (congenital or iatrogenic after prostatectomy) ARGUS implantation.
- 2) Kidney, Pyelon, Ureters and Urinary Bladder Surgery
- Ren arcuatus;
- VUR: Extravesical ureters re-implantation or endoscopic instillation of DEFLUX (sting procedure);
- Neurogenic bladder — bladder augmentation with bowel or autoaugmentation with rectus abdominis muscle; and
- Ureteral reconstruction.
- 3) Urethral Surgery
- All types of urethral stenoses — meatal, anterior and posterior urethra with or without buccal mucosa grafting;
- Balanitis xerotica obliterans caused stenosis;
- Urethral trauma;and
- Urethral fistulae.
- 4) Female Genital Modification | Female External Genitalia Surgery: Large Female Genitalia (Abnormal), including:
- Hypertrophic clitoris;
- Hypertrophic labia minora;
- Hypertrophic labia majora;
- Urethral cysts;
- Female urethra reconstruction after injury/rupture — sphincter reconstruction;
- TVT and TOT treatment of stress incontinence;
- Cystocoele and Rectocoele: Anterior and posterior vaginal wall plasty using VIPRO mesh;
- Vaginal/uterus prolapse — transvaginal colpo/uteropexy for sacrospinous ligament;
- Vaginal agenesis (Mayer-Rokitansky syndrome) — vaginal reconstruction using rectosigmoid colon;
- Vesico-vaginal and recto-vaginal fistula; and
- All types of external genitalia deformities.
- 5) Male Genital Modification | Male External Genitalia Surgery
- Buried penis;
- Penile curvature — plication or grafting (bent penis, adult chordee | penile chordee);
- Hypospadias surgery— all types of hypospadia correction, including adult hypospadias;
- Epispadias — children and adults;
- Penile enlargement — lengthening and widening using autologous tissue culture. (click here for more info);
- Cure for Peyronies Disease: treatment of Peyronie disease with a) Tunica albuginea plication; b) Real penile lengthening — Peyronies surgery grafting using geometrical principle; and c) Prostheses implantation;
- Fixing Erectile Dysfunction: male erectile dysfunction cure using venous ligation — total penile disassembly;
- Inflatable or semirigid prostheses implantation;
- Geometric dysproportion — reduction corporoplasty;
- Penile trauma — accidental or iatrogenic;
- Broken penis, penile fracture & penis injury repair;
- Trapped penis with missing penile skin — single-stage penile skin reconstruction using scrotal flaps;
- Micropenis — Total phalloplasty using musculocutaneous latissimus dorsi flap (learn more);
- Low-stage penile cancer — organ sparing surgery; and
- Glans injury — glanuloplasty.
- 6) Intersex Surgery (Intersex Gender Transition | Hermaphrodite Transformations | Surgical Treatment of Ambiguous Genitalia)
- Male feminization surgery | Feminization of men | Feminizing men | Male to female change; and
- Masculinization surgery.
- 7) Gender Reassignment Surgery | Sex Reassignment Surgery | Sexual Reassignment Surgery
- FtM Surgery: Mastectomy
- FtM Surgery: Hysterectomy with salphingoophorectomy — transabdominal or transvaginal
- FtM Surgery: Metoidioplasty — creation of neophallus from clitoris; and
- FtM Surgery: Total phalloplasty using free musculocutaneous latissimus dorsi flap with urethroplasty and implantation of prostheses in the second stage; and
- Female to Male Operation: Vaginoplasty using penile skin and urethral flap or rectosigmiod vaginoplasty.