“The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure” — Ancient, Traditional, Secret Phalloplasty Technique of the Male Stars of Bangkok 'Floor Shows'!
The secret penile augmentation procedure used by the male performers in many of Bangkok's reknown “Floor Shows” at world-famous watering holes such as Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Pattaya, Phuket and Samui Island might be the second-best alternative to the world's premier penis enlargement surgery by Dr Sava Perovic using tissue engineering and PLGA scaffolds.
Men often ask us if the Thai plastic surgeons who have studied Sava Perovic's penile surgery to create large male genitals using tissue engineering with biodegradable scaffolds perform the phalloplasty in Bangkok.
Dr Perovic said: “They do not have scaffolds, nor the appropriate lab in which to prepare it as they should so they cannot have the same results. And of course, there are many tricks in this procedure … ” When recently asked if the situation had changed during the past few years, the urologist said: “I cannot recommend anyone in Thailand.”
However, there is one Thai plastic surgeon who offers what we refer to as “The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure” for penis enlargement which is a secret, traditional Thai folk medicine technique for penile girth enhancement. To maximize safety, it requires very highly developed technique and lots of experience but when implemented by a very skilled and highly experienced surgeon, it is reported to have no disadvantages, no side-effects and no complications. This penile enhancement surgery (actually injections, not surgery) is affordable by most men at Thai Baht 60,000 [US$2000]. The photographic evidence can be enlarged to full-screen and actual size.
New in 2013
Injectable PLGA tissue engineering makes this no longer an advisable solution under any circumstances.
If you still want to get this surgery:
A non-refundable Administrative Fee of US$200 payable thru PayPal
Thai Baht 6400 by direct deposit
is now required to make an appointment with this plastic surgeon.
This is how some male performers in Thai sex shows can start their stage performance with an instantaneous, huge, erection, have sex with their female partners in an exhausting myriad of positions for an extended period of time and leave the stage with apparently the same erection with which he started. What few people notice is the guy usually holds his penis when entering or leaving the floor show because without a natural erection the penis will not stand up on it's own although still stiff and firm. Further explanation below.
The video below shows a “before” photo as well “after” photos at 3, 9 & 22 days after the procedure as well as at 12 & 22 months post-op. Some important notes about the photos:
- all visible scars were pre-existing — not the result of the traditional Thai phalloplasty procedure;
- all photos show the patient's penis in flaccid state only;
- results are totally the result of how carefully and faithfully the patient “models” the “filler” oil in his penis during the first two months until the shape becomes permanent and stable;
- no measurements were provided by the plastic surgeon to accompany 55 photos he provided but our own measurements of those pics showed penile diameter at the base of his shaft increased 100% in two years and his mid-shaft diameter increased 43% with relatively similar enlargement near the glans;
- the patient's personal hygiene was less than ideal at the end of two-year period documented and unrelated to the procedural results.
Other important facts about this procedure:
- this is primarily a girth enhancement procedure — it does NOT lengthen your penis;
- treatment too far down the shaft is inadvisable because the “filler” oil could migrate to undesired areas such as into the scrotum;
- the “filler” oil provokes the development of benign fibrous tissue which increases penis size, stiffness and firmness steadily for many months. The oil does not create the firmness nor increase size itself. Your body does that in it's reactive response.
- fibrous tissue is comprised of bundles of predominantly inelastic, typical, collagenous yellow or white fibers with rows of common connective tissue cells between them (the foundation of the various parts and organs of the body).
- this procedure (injections, not surgery) is totally unrelated to and has no impact on your natural ability to have an erection as a result of blood flow. They are independent but parallel and synergistic.
- Warning: the patient in the video got so much girth increase it took him two months of earnest effort before he could finally get his penis into his young girlfriend who had only had sex with one man before him. (The patient had no problems with widows and divorcees.)
- Warning: at least one other patient's wife complained her husband's penis got too big.
- the final result is in the hands of the patient and directly related to the attention he gives to the aftercare because the oil is first liquid and must be “modelled” like clay over a period of time. The patient himself creates the shape, symmetry and distribution of the size increase.
- complications are possible, such as ulcers if the oil is not injected at the appropriate depth, but NONE of this plastic surgeon's patients have had ANY complications.
- only absorbable stitches are used;
- the procedure is permanent and irreversible because fibroid tissue is generated (so what would you want taken out??).
- this is NOT the same as having an penile prosthesis implant with an anchored base so does not enable your penis to point upward without an accompanying erection (the reason floor show performers hold it in their hand when entering and leaving the show).
- the surgeon assures us the procedure poses no long-term negative impact on a patient's health;
- the 30-minute procedure is done under local anesthesia;
- a standard schedule is a) consultation and exam on the first day; b) get the procedure the next day; c) “model” the penis like clay for seven days; c) return for a review by the surgeon on the eighth day in Bangkok; d) “model” the penis another week; e) return for a final evaluation by the surgeon on the 15th day.
- 14 days of supervision by the plastic surgeon in Bangkok is strongly recommended (15 days total);
- the amount of fibrous tisse (girth gain) produced by the body is unique to every individual.
- after a year or two when it is clear exactly how much fibrous tisse the patient's body creates in response to the injected oil, the plastic surgeon can effectively do “touch ups” in strategic places to further enhance the overall effect
- A “touch up” costs Thai Baht 10,000 [US$305 or Euros 213 on 10 January 2010].
- circumcision in advance is MANDATORY;
- if circumcision is needed, it must be done months in advance so healing is complete before “The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure”.
The phalloplasty surgeon offering this penile enhancement has been a medical doctor and a certified surgeon for two decades. He is so good that his surgical fees in Bangkok tend to be HIGHER than 75% of the plastic surgeons in the USA.
We have followed his work for more than 10 years and he is very popular among Thailand's entertainment industry's performers of both film, TV and live performance.
A very ethical physician with great concern for the welfare of his patients, he is fluent in English and heads the aesthetic surgery department of the largest ISO-certified hospital in a large, publicly-listed chain of hospitals in Thailand. He also has a booming private practice that requires him to work at his clinic until 3 am most evenings — despite the fact that most American plastic surgeons charge LESS.
This very senior surgeon currently at the top of his game is a:
- fellow of the International College of Surgeons;
- a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic & Restorative Surgery; and …
… has kept his skills at world-class levels by periodic additional education and training from:
- the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery;
- the International Academy of Aesthetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine;
- the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Office of Continuing Education for Physicians;
- the European Society of Aesthetic Surgery;
- the Endoscopic Plastic Surgery Educational Seminars of the Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Education; and
- the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association of Thailand; as well as other institutions and …
… of course he is:
- licensed to practice medicine by the Thai authorities;
- is Thai Board Certified in surgery; and …
… his hospital in Bangkok is:
- well-equipped; and
- ISO-certified; with
- plenty of competent, friendly, young, beautiful nurses.
This method of penis girth enlargement requires the patient to be circumcised because it produces a permanent firmness and stiffness similar to an erection as well as enlarging the penis. Unlike the soft, squishy feel of lipofilling or free-fat transfer, the stiffness and firmness of the fibrous tissue resulting from “The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure” is very hard and rigid and gets more so over time.
The results of this one-step, 30-minute, out-patient penis enlargment phalloplasty are immediate but the full results are achieved after two years.
Total increase in penis size varies from person to person but in the patient shown in the video, he gained about 43% increase in diameter and 100% at the base. The secret, traditional Thai oil used as filler stimulates tissue production which results in an overall size-increase, not only the firmness and stiffness resembling an erection.
Permanent stiffness and firmness — burden or blessing? Advantage or disadvantage? It depends very much on your personal perspective. It could drastically reduce the need for Viagra or a penile implant. And no going limp after ejaculating or having an orgasm might outweigh the extra work needed to unobtrusively pack away your always large package when needed.
The Thai plastic surgeon reports: “This technique is much, much better than all those others I've seen. All the popular filler techniques are not as good.” Those include lipofilling, FFT (free-fat transfer) and Alloderm insertion which the USA FDA specifically says should NOT be used for filler.
Years ago when this article was written, “The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure” might have been a 2nd choice worth considering. Not any longer that you can get injectable PLGA microspheres from Dr Kim Jin Hong MD PhD in nearby Seoul, Korea for US$3000.
The biggest advantages of the well-proven penis enlargement technique using tissue engineering and PLGA to generate adipose tissue are:
- 1) the extensive, global research studies done to investigate the girth enhancement procedure and prove it's effectiveness (100%) and safety (No complications reguiring surgical intervention or correction when done by highly skilled and well trained specialists!
(Less skilled surgeons have had some disasterous results requiring emergency removal of the scaffolds by urologists in the patient's home country. Other patients have been grotesquely disfigured and are waiting for their condition to stabilize so leading surgeons such as Dr Rados Djinovic or Dr Kim Jin Hong can put them right again.);
- 2) the average 31% increase in circumference patients achieve [more precisely: mean value flaccid girth gain 3.15 cm (±0.42, range 1.9 to 4.1 cm and mean value erect girth gain 2.47 cm (±0.49, range 1.8 to 3.0 cm)] ;
- 3) the biodegradable nature of the scaffolds that are converted into the patient's own tissue over time;
- 4) the increase in penis size in both flaccid and erect states without a permanent erection;
- 5) the option to have the girth enhancement a second time a year later to further increase the gains achieved;
- 6) thousands of penile girth enhancement procedures using tissue engineering and PLGA during the past 15 years; and
- now it can be done without surgery!
Although the Thai plastic surgeon raves about “The Thai Phalloplasty Procedure” and reports patients, and especially their wives, are almost all very pleased with the penile augmentation, he prefers to be vague about the number of times he has performed the procedure.
He does warn that improper implementation of the technique can cause the oil to enter the scrotum or migrate elsewhere and would cause a hard lump. He also warns that insertion of the oil at the incorrect depth can also have unpleasant and unwanted results. For those reasons, we will put patients in contact with only this one plastic surgeon if they are interested in this technique.
But as mentioned at the start of this article, injectable PLGA tissue engineering makes this no longer an advisable solution under any circumstances.
If you still want to get this surgery, we require a non-refundable Administrative Fee of US$200 payable thru PayPal or Thai Baht 6400 by direct deposit to arrange an appointment with this plastic surgeon.
The extremely well-documented advantages and safety of PLGA penis enlargement makes it difficult for us to encourage anyone that Thai Phalloplasty is worth considering.
We still get regular inquiries but tell everyone who asks that Thailand has changed and the world has changed and penis enlargement options have changed and the regional leader in this field, Dr Kim in Seoul, has prices equal to or more affordable than Bangkok.
We consider it no longer reasonable to rely totally on the ethics and expert medical opinion of the plastic surgeon offering Thai Phalloplasty that the procedure is safe since global testing and trials and documenation are not available.
Patients who want to make an appointment to get Thai Phalloplasty, can do that by submitting their medical history for his evaluation and proposing a date for their visit to Thailand. We will then advise you how to pay the administrative fee to make the appointment.